The Premier Daily, including our affiliated companies, websites and social media pages (collectively, “Site” or “we” or “our” or “us”), knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy very seriously.
1. Information Collected by Us.
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of the Service. This information allows us to provide you with a customized and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from users of the Service:
- We receive and store any information you enter on the Service or provide to us in any other way or form. For instance, we may collect the information you provide to us if you register on the Service, respond to surveys, contact us through customer service or by other means, or participate in promotions that we may offer from time to time. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
- Automatic Information.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Service. The Site and our authorized agents, automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on server logs, including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, device and software characteristics (such as type and operating system), location, activity on the Service, ad data, referral URLs, device identifiers or other unique identifiers such as advertising identifiers (e.g., “ad-ID” or “IDFA”).
- This traffic data is used to help diagnose problems with servers, analyze trends, and administer the Service.
- We may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit or use the Service anonymously. While we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
2. E-mail Communications.
We are very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. We may send out e-mails with Site-related news, products, offers, surveys or promotions.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in the Service are visited and by how many people. Our cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or your screen name or e-mail address.
In addition to cookies, we may use other technologies such as web beacons or pixel tags, which can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, to collect certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Content, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Content was viewed.
4. Third-Party Advertising and Statistics.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits and use of the Service to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
5. Google Analytics.
6. Do Not Track Disclosures.
We may also use tracking technologies to collect information about your visits over time and across third-party websites or other online services. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies and to opt-out of most third-party tracking, you may go to:
7. Sharing Your Information.
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Personnel. Our personnel and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of our business.
- Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that may be transferred. Moreover, if the Service or Site, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred.
- Protection of Site and Others. We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with law; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other policies; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Site, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Syndication. We allow for the RSS syndication of public Content from the Service.
- Security of Your Information.
- Security Measures. We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correct usage of the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
8. Children Under 13 Years of Age.
The Service is not directed to children. You must be 13 years and older to register to use the Service. As a result, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that information has been collected from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents’ permission before using the Service or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
9. Your California Privacy Rights.
California residents have the privacy rights listed below. The rights listed below under the California Consumer Privacy Act and Shine the Light are not the same. To exercise your rights, you will need to follow the directions below that are specific to each law.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Request to Know. You have the right to request to know: (i) the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you; (ii) the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you in the last 12 months; (iii) the categories of sources from which that Personal Information was collected; (iv) the categories of your Personal Information that we sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; (v) the categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was sold or disclosed in the last 12 months; and (vi) the purpose for collecting and selling your Personal Information. You may exercise your right to request to know twice a year, free of charge.
Please note, in response to a request to know, we are prohibited from disclosing your Social Security number, driver’s license number or other government-issued identification numbers, financial account numbers, any health insurance or medical identification numbers, an account password or security questions and answers.
Generally, in the past 12 months:
We collected the categories of Personal Information from the sources detailed above in “Collection and Use of Personal Information”. The purposes for the collection of the Personal Information are described above in “Use of Information.”
Request to delete. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your Personal Information was collected. If we deny your request to delete, we will let you know the reason why.
Right to Non-Discrimination. If you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will not discriminate against you in any way. If you exercise certain rights, understand that you may be unable to use or access certain features of our Websites or Service.
To make a ‘request to know’ or a ‘request to delete’, please email your request to [email protected]
We will take steps to verify your identity before processing your ‘request to know’ or ‘request to delete’. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the individual about whom we collected Personal Information. We will only use the Personal Information you provide to verify your identity and to process your request unless you initially provided the information for another purpose.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a ‘request to know’ or a ‘request to delete’. When we verify your agent’s request, we may verify both your and your agent’s identity and request a signed document from you that authorizes your agent to request on your behalf. To protect your Personal Information, we reserve the right to deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
SHINE THE LIGHT
California residents may also request information from us once per calendar year about any personal information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, including the categories of information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we have shared such information. To request this information, please contact us at [email protected] or by postal mail sent to the address below.
Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state and ZIP code.
11. Conditions of Use.
12. Contact Information.
13. Date Last Modified.
All or partial advertising on this Website or App is managed by Playwire LLC. If Playwire publisher advertising services are used, Playwire LLC may collect and use certain aggregated and anonymized data for advertising purposes. To learn more about the types of data collected, how data is used and your choices as a user, please visit https://www.playwire.com/privacy-policy.